1. How We Collect Information
We may collect information about you by various means, including:
- Directly from you, both online and offline;
- Through our Services; and
- From other third party sources and social media platforms that you may use to engage with us, as well as from our affiliates, partners or third parties, including but not limited to public databases, for the purposes provided below, and/or to supplement information we already possess.
2. Types of Information We Collect
In order to better provide you with our Services, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, and business interests, which may include signing up to some of our communications;
- Communications between you and us, such as via e-mail, web form, mail, phone, or other channels;
- Offline activity you engage in with us (e.g., phone, conferences); and
- Online User Activity described in the next section.
If you provide us with information regarding another individual, you represent that you have that person’s consent to give us his or her information and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
3. Online User Activity, Cookies, and Information Collected by Other Automated Means
Cookies are a commonly-used web technology that allow websites to store and retrieve certain information on a user’s system, and track users’ online activities. We, our service providers, and our advertising partners may use such technology to collect information about your use of the Services by such automated means, including but not limited to cookies, pixels and other similar technologies.
These technologies may help us automatically identify you when you return to our Services. Cookies help us review website traffic patterns, improve the Services, and determine what Services are popular. We can also use such information to deliver customized content and advertising to users of the Services whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
When you use the Services, the information that we may collect by automated means includes, for example:
- Usage Details about your interaction with our Services (such as the date, time, and length of visits, and specific pages or content accessed during the visits, search terms, frequency of the visits, and referring website addresses);
- Device Information including the IP address and other details of a device that you use to connect with our Services (such as device type and unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information); and
- Location information where you choose to provide the Services access to your device’s location information.
You may see us advertising on various websites, web pages, social media, and other platforms. We may not always be made aware of the platforms or websites on which our advertising may appear, and if you believe that our advertising is being displayed through channels that promote inappropriate or offensive content, please contact us as directed below.
4. How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information that we obtain about you for purposes allowed by applicable laws, including:
- Provide our Services to you and respond to your inquiries and other communications;
- Tailor the content that we display to you in our Services and communications, including advertising, and offer products and information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our Services, including to diagnose or fix technology problems;
- Monitor the performance of our Services including metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, as well as analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read); and
- Comply with and enforce as needed applicable legal requirements, industry standards, our policies, and our contractual rights.
We may also use or share information in an anonymized or aggregate manner for many purposes such as research, analysis, modeling, marketing, and advertising, as well as improvement of our Services.
5. How We Share Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances.
We may share your information as permitted by law, including, for example, with our corporate affiliates, and service providers that we believe need the information to perform a technology, business, or other professional function for us (examples include IT services, maintenance and hosting of our Services, payment processors, shipping and returns partners, marketing partners, and other service providers). We only provide such vendors with information so that they can perform their required functions on our behalf.
We may also disclose information about you: (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process; (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss; (iii) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity; or (iv) under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our staff, users, or the public.
Where appropriate, we will limit sharing of your information in accordance with the choices that you have provided us and applicable law.
6. Your Privacy Choices
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
- Marketing Emails: From time to time, we may contact you via email or through other channels for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional information and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may be notified when you open an email from us or click on a link therein. You may choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails you receive from us. Even if you opt out of receiving such communications, we may continue sending you non-marketing email communications, such as administrative or transaction alerts, or information about changes to our terms of service.
- Cookies: Web browsers may offer users the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our Services may not function correctly.
7. Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
Our Services may contain links to other websites or apps. This can include social media integrations. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites or apps, and we encourage you to be aware when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of any other website or app that collects personal information.
8. How We Protect Information
We endeavor to maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information that we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information that you transmit to us, or guarantee that this information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We will make any legally required disclosures in the event of any compromise of personal information. To the extent the law allows us to provide such notification via e-mail or conspicuous posting on the Services, you agree to accept notice in that form.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 on our Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through our Services, please contact us. We endeavor to delete personal information from our systems in the event that we learn that we collected it from a child under the age of 13.
10. International Data Transfers and Use
12. Contacting Us